Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello April!

Miss me?!

I've been super busy lately and haven't had the time to post! I have a few slow days ahead of me so it is time to catch up!

What have I been up to you are wondering?!

February was pretty uneventful....

March was far from it!



My Little C has turned 1! Seriously not sure where the time went.

We went on vacation in Mexico!!! A week full of warm sunshine, white sand beaches and turquoise water?! Yes, it was amazing. Be jealous.

In one of my late January/early February posts I mentioned some possible big changes coming. Well, what I was talking about at that moment didn't end up working out. HOWEVER, a new opportunity presented itself and it came at a perfect time. I am now a Jamberry Nails consultant!! And I couldn't be more excited!! check it out @ www.sherylsnails.com

I'll be doing a few more detailed posts on the fun events listed above and some updates. So stay tuned!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment