Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Swap 2014

I have been hesitant about joining a swap since the last 3 I tried doing ended up not working out but I LOVE the bloggers, Stormy & Katie, that were hosting the Spring Swap so I decided to give it a try {and was not disappointed!}




I got matched up with Amy @ Daily Dose of Donahue. I love her pictures of her kids! Seriously adorable!! I sent her a bright spring-y scarf, lip gloss, fun note cards (and got a few for myself), and the 2-wrap pedicure from Jamberry.  

Amy sent a super yummy smelling candle (Island Coconut), printable, cute headband, and nail polish and nail polish wraps (which I am super excited to challenge against my Jamberry wraps!). Im so excited spring is FINALLY here and we are getting some gorgeous weather! Definitely need to light that Island Coconut candle and encourage more warm weather to come our way!!






No comments:

Post a Comment