Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekly Wishes #4



It is officially September and I couldn't be happier!!! This month is going to be filled with tons of fun and exciting things for me, my family and this blog. I can't wait to share it all!

It has been 2 weeks since my last weekly wish. I had wished to get some deep cleaning done & to run more! I did get a good chunk of my cleaning list done. Did I get it all done? Absolutely not and I am 100% OK with that! 

Running...didn't happen. I have decided to not put so much pressure on myself. It's making running a job. I want it to be something I enjoy doing, not something I have to do. No more wishes of running, I promise. 

Now my wishes for this week. We are heading to Chicago for our postponed anniversary weekend. For those of you who are newer, we moved the first weekend of June. It was the weekend before our anniversary so we decided not to go to Chicago. Well, my husband knew how much I wanted to go so he decided to get us tickets to see Michael Buble in concert. It was the perfect anniversary gift. Your first wedding anniversary is the "paper" anniversary to tickets fit well. Plus, our first dance at our reception was to a Michael Buble song. See, perfect right?! So, my weekly wish for this week is to simply get us all ready for the weekend away. :) 


Stay tuned this month for some fun posts!! 


Join Melyssa @ The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopping by from the Weekly Wishes link up. That anniversary present is just lovely, so thoughtful! I hope you have a really amazing time!

    Good luck with your goals this week! :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I bet he is great in concert. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an exciting week! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete