Monday, January 13, 2014

A Love To Last A Lifetime



This past weekend I had the pleasure of being apart of two very special peoples wedding. One of my very best friends, who has been my friend since 7th grade, and her fantastic fiancé.

These two people couldn't be more perfect for each other. I haven't met too many couples that truly complement the other so well. They lift each other up and make each other better people (didn't think that was possible). They glow when they are around each other or even just talk about one another. And I couldn't be happier for them.

It was a really fun weekend, even with the freezing rain we got Friday night. I must say, walking in heels on an ice rink -parking lot- is quite the experience. The wedding day was gorgeous and, thankfully, not too cold!!

I'll never forget the wonderful memories made. The icy rehearsal, meeting great people, staying up till 1 am, getting ready, watching my best friend walk down the aisle, and pigging out on the most amazing Italian food. Every moment was perfect. I'm so very blessed to have been apart of it all.


1 comment: