Thursday, August 1, 2013

{National Girlfriend's Day}





Yes, there is such a thing. Even though I think it is a ridiculous hallmark holiday, I am still doing a post about it. I've heard so many times that you can only have ONE best friend. Well, I think that is crazy. I have never been the type to have a lot of friends and for the longest time I always said I never really had a true best friend. As I have gone through life, I have learned what exactly being a best friend means and I have realized that it is OK to say you have more then one best friend. 




I have FOUR of the most amazing best girl friends a girl could ask for. I would consider them to be my sisters. Two of them I have been friends with since middle school, we have been through a lot together and know WAY too much about each other. The other two girls I have met in the last 4 years (one through one of the girls mentioned before) and they were quickly two of the greatest friends I have ever had. How do you know they are your best friends? If you can go months between talking and you can pick up like you just talked to them yesterday. 

 Sorry for the horrible photo quality, this is the only picture I have of all of us together.


I've been blessed beyond belief with my bffs and they truly are just that, my best friends forever. I could only hope every women out there has more than one person that they can call their best friend. 










2 comments:

  1. Awe! Love you too! See you tonight to celebrate! Margaritas are calling my name! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet! Good friends are hard to find, so you are most certainly a lucky gal to have found four :)

    ReplyDelete