Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Wishes #2

 Weekly wishes is a link up with Melyssa @ The Nectar Collective where you put your goal/wishes for the week!!

 
Last weeks goal: Be more active!! Well, I found my shoes and I went on a long walk. Not as successful as I was hoping but at least I got started which is usually the hard part!!!


This weeks goal: Get my house clean. Seriously, I have been majorly neglecting our home{sorry Hubby!}. We have been so busy that I just can't seem to find the time to keep up. Fortunately for me, the next week or 2 we really don't have anything planned!!! Now if only my wish for the house to clean itself could actually come true.






3 comments:

  1. Good luck with cleaning. It's a never-ending job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on last week's goal -- at least you made progress! Yay forward motion!

    And my goal last week and this week is similar to yours! Good luck with cleaning!! (I hate how things can build up SO quickly even after you've cleaned!!)

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on putting on the walking shoes and going for a walk. A good w
    Fast walk is probably my favourite type of exercise.
    And good luck with the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete