Friday, May 17, 2013

A Favorite Photo

Jenni at Story Of My Life created a challenge to blog everyday this month. I haven't been doing it because I have been so crazy busy with everything going on in my life that I barely have time to blog at all!! At the end of the month you will find out what has been going on to make everything so crazy around here.
 
 
 

Today is Day 17- Choose a favorite photo of yourself.





These photos are both from my bump shoot and they are my absolute favorites!! Shannon at PeoplePaperPrints does amazing work; She did our wedding, my bump shoot and a family shoot with just me and my mom on our birthday. I adore her and I adore her photography.




 
 
 
Being pregnant can be hard and I know for me I never felt very pretty with either of my pregnancies. I just felt huge and awkward. Looking at these photos made me realize just how beautiful ALL women are when they're pregnant, no matter what shape or size they are.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment