Monday, July 8, 2013

{30 Before 30}



Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful, long holiday weekend!!!! We enjoyed ours and spent the whole weekend having tons of fun with family and relaxing. :)


During my full month off of blogging, I had plenty of time to think about what I could blog about.  One thing I have learned now that I have been blogging is that it is kind of intimidating. What to write about, is it good enough, how much personal stuff should I share, how can I get more followers asap?! There is just so much to learn and telling myself that I need to blog as much as possible makes blogging no fun, so I decided to not put a ton of pressure on myself to blog everyday.


This 30 before 30 list is a list I have read on other blogs and is something I really wanted to challenge myself to do. Over the last few weeks I have been making my own list and have discovered that it is HARD. Coming up with 30 things to do before I am 30 turned out to be way more difficult then I could have imagined. I'm still not totally 100% on everything but I am pretty happy with it and I'm excited to start working on it!


1. Hike Devil's Lake {here}- It's a gorgeous lake/state park in southern Wisconsin.
2. Go to Italy- Hubs & I love to travel and our first stop in Europe will be here.
3. Snorkel with the sea turtles & zip line in Tulum, MX- I've only heard rave reviews about doing this. Plus, my fav animal is a turtle...why? I have no idea, they just are.
4. Run the Color Run 5K {here}- The happiest 5k on the planet? Of course!
5. Run the Bellin 10K {here}
6. Run a half marathon
7. Pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru
8. Sleep under the stars
9. Get my cupcake business going
10. Go to Las Vegas, NV
11. Watch the Brewers play the Red Sox at Fenway Park {here}- Hubs has already been here but being a big baseball fan myself, I really want to go too!
12. See Michael Buble in concert {here}- Our first dance song at our wedding was to a Michael Buble song. :)
13. Go to New York, NY
14. Learn to golf.- Hubby's favorite thing to do so of course I need to learn. :)
15. Go to a restaurant and just order dessert.
16. Successfully make a soufflé
17. Take a cake decorating class and decorate a cake using fondant
18. Go skiing in Lake Tahoe, CA- We have family who lives here and I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how to ski.
19. Do a boudoir photo session {here}- What women doesn't want to look and feel beautiful and what better way to capture it forever?
20. Take a graphic & web design class
21. Get my whole house (outside included) decorated/designed exactly how I want it (and blog about it!)
22. Swim with dolphins- Something I have wanted to do forever.
23. Get dressed up and ring in the new year in Milwaukee with my closest friends.
24. Turn a vintage camper into a mobile cupcake shop & boutique
25. Go to Disney World- Hoping to get this done before I turn 30. It will still count if its done a month or 2 after right?! My boys will be the perfect age at that point!
26. Go to Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells {here}-I was there once a LONG time ago but was too small to do the fun stuff (sad face) So I really need to go again.
27. Take ballroom dancing classes with my Hubby- We were supposed to do this before our wedding but ran out of time and it is still something we talk about doing together!
28. Go tubing down the Wolf River- It seems like it's the thing to do here in WI and I've never been.
29. Visit a fortune teller/palm reader- I really want to know what they would say and if it would actually happen!
30. Participate in Operation Beautiful {here}







 

No comments:

Post a Comment