Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding: Reception


Everyone says your wedding day goes by SUPER fast. For me, it didn't....until the reception. It was so much fun and the time just flew by! We had our reception at a local restaurant that was right on the river. It was my first choice for a reception site so we actually changed our original wedding date just so we could have our reception here. Everything went perfectly and the staff there was great and the food was fantastic. We had such a blast dancing the night away and mingling with guests. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!!





 The best man and man of honor, they are quite hilarious.



My brother's speech was the best. It was absolutely the funniest (he asked for any single girls number) and the most heartfelt speech. There is only one thing I wish I could do differently because of this exact moment...which you will hear about on Friday. :)


 

Best picture of the night simply for our groomsman's expression.




 We were being heckled to smash cake in each others faces & to quit being nice. I totally would have done it but I didn't feel like getting cake smashed in my face.


Two of my closest and dearest friends. The 3 of us have been bffs since 7th grade. The lovely girl on the right is getting married next year which I'm sooooo excited for!!!




We danced to "You and I" by Michael Buble.



 Again, just like having both my Dad & step-Dad walk me down the aisle, I needed to have a dance with both of them.


 Mother-Son dance...so sweet!


 My crazy-fun Momma. I have some of the most epic dancing photos of her and countless other guests BUT they would kill me if I shared them. ;)



All photos taken by Shannon @ PeoplePaperPrints.



No comments:

Post a Comment