Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!!!
 

I hope everyone is enjoying this day safely with family, friends, games, good food {adult beverages} and fireworks!! Here are a few of my favorite things to celebrate the 4th with...




Everyone needs an adorable red, white, and blue outfit! I'm loving crop tops {worn correctly}, skirts, and flat sandals.
 
 

 
Seriously, who doesn't love fireworks?!
 
 


 
This picture made me laugh but its so perfect. Ridiculous outfit and grilling yummy food.
 
 
 
 


A delicious beverage like this one here.
 
 
 
 
Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'!! I have lots of fun posts planned for the month!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! Hope you have lots of fun things planned with your family today :)

    ReplyDelete