Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Before 30 Update

Our weekend was extra boring and it was the greatest thing ever. Sitting around and playing with the boys, couldn't get any better!! That also means its not worth sharing so I'm using this opportunity to do a long overdue update of my 30 Before 30 list.
 


7. Pay for the person behind me in the drive thru 
    This is something I had always thought about doing but of course never did. I know it is a common list item but I chose it simply because it truly is wonderful. What better way to brighten someones day then to buy their food/coffee? Its unexpected and its guaranteed to put a smile on their face. The picture above is of the card I gave to the person behind me, just to say "have a great day"!



12. See Michael Buble in concert
      For our anniversary, C got us tickets to see Michael Buble in concert. I had high hopes and was so unbelievably excited to see him in person! Well, I must say, Mr. Buble DID NOT disappoint. He was amazing. I have been to some great concerts and this one is at the top of my list. He is an amazing singer, this I have always known, but he did something I have never had an artist do before. At the very end of the show, he got rid of his microphone and the music and belted out the last few lines of the song he was singing. We were in a HUGE venue and I could hear him no problem. It was amazing. Completely a capella. That man's got some pipes.



4. Run the Color Run 5K
    I will be honest, I did not run. However, the people in our team who did run, said it was really hard to run because 80% of the participants were walking. It was a lot of fun and I would do it again. We didn't have any trouble washing the color out. The only things I have that are slightly stained are my socks and shoes (though I haven't tried washing my shoes yet). Anyone looking to do a 5K, I would suggest the Color Run!!



Now I have just over 4 years to complete the next 25 things on my list :) I can't wait to cross of more!!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the color run!!! It was sooo much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing Michael Buble on Friday!

    I'm super excited!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete