Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday



{one} I'm super excited for this weekend. Why? Because C has the entire weekend off of work!!! These weekends are my favorite. Seeing Little A's face light up when we tell him that daddy doesn't have to go to work at all until Monday is the best feeling ever. 

Mustache Movember Mugs

{two} I was reminded this week that it is no-shave-November (movember). I must say, Im quite thrilled that C's work doesn't allow facial hair. Those horrible 80's mustaches? EW. I like a little scruff but not an entire months worth. Chelsea at Lost in Travels has a super easy & cute DIY mustache mug that is a great way to celebrate this month though!!


{three} Anyone here watch The Voice? I'm completely in love with James Wolpert. He is so good. His version of "A Case of You"? Amazing. Goosebumps. Fo' real. My other favorites are Caroline Pennell and Matthew Schuler. Who's your favorite?!



{four} I'm hoping I can keep up my winning streak in my blogger fantasy football league. On Monday, Aaron Rodgers got hurt and will be out for about 3 weeks. Wah-wah-wah. Not only was he my fantasy QB but he is also my teams QB. I am still keeping the faith that the Pack is good enough that even without their star player they will continue to win. And hopefully my fantasy teams continue to win as well.



Photo: It is up to you... 

"When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It is not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It is up to you. Encouragement should always come from the inside.

Joel Osteen 

My Beautiful Words | Encouraging Courage. Together.

{five} This quote was on Facebook this morning and I love it. Don't do things for other people before yourself. Be your best self for YOU.



Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment