Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A 3rd Monster Bash

A few weeks ago my Little A turned 3!! I still can't believe that it has already been 3 years since we had him. The amount he has grown is insane. He has turned into such a funny and sweet little man. I am so proud to call him mine and I can't wait to see how much he continues to grow and who he develops into! 



Little A is obsessed with Monsters Inc. So naturally that is what he said he wanted for his birthday party. I didn't want it to be specific to Monsters Inc so I just did a colorful monsters theme. I, unfortunately, didn't get a single good picture of the birthday boy. There was just so much going on and too many people to get him to sit still for more than .1 second.





I came up with some creative names for the food and found some fun printables on Etsy. I didn't want to go too over the top. Simple but cute is what I aim for. Plus being on a tiny budget keeps it that way.




A photo banner showing how much Little A has grown over the last year. 



We made monsters out of toilet paper rolls, construction paper, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and little fluff balls (no idea what to call them). I think the adults did all the crafting and probably had the most fun! 


 
Of course Mike had to make an appearance at the party. This balloon is about 4 feet tall. It was fantastic and Little A's reaction was priceless.



Everything turned out great and we all had so much fun! Now to start planning the little one's 1st birthday!!!





2 comments: